Lead Time: 6-8 weeks
TBC1 by Adam Lynch is the first chair in its growing family of seating. Designed drawing inspiration from Marcel Breuer’s Wassily Chair I aimed to exploit the seemingly simple aspects of a tube chair. There's something romantic about how raw leather allows each owner to create their own story; whether it is a coffee stain from a Sunday morning breakfast, a scratch from a pet or just wrinkles exposing age and time. The leatherwork of the chair is hand crafted and made to order in Melbourne, meaning you can select leather from the hide ensuring your desired aesthetic is achieved.
TBC1 is a 100% Melbourne made using traditional manufacturing methods, and the chair’s tube bent frame is available in chrome, brass plate or powder coated finish.
- Bent steel tube frame
- Made in Australia
- Wide range of customisable options
- Custom heights available on request
- Black Leather, Powdercoated frame
- Brown Leather, Powdercoated frame
- Natural Leather, Powercoated frame
- H700mm x W500mm x SH450mm